For over 52 years, Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette has been blending innovative business practices with the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and customer service. From its beginning with two part time agents located in the basement of the old First National Bank building on the Fayetteville Square to its 135+ professionally trained associates in four, highly visible offices throughout Northwest Arkansas, Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette has become a premier real estate firm in the area.
In 1986, Harris McHaney & Faucette joined forces with Coldwell Banker, the leading real estate company in North America to further extend its leadership in the industry. It has been the #1 ranked Coldwell Banker company in the State of Arkansas every year since 1995; and since 2001 has been ranked in the Top 50 Coldwell Banker affiliates in the United States.
The CBHMF Advantage
Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette combines the strength of an internationally recognized brand with the knowledge inherent in an established local company. Working with a diversified firm provides home buyers and sellers with numerous advantages only companies of size can offer.
National Advantage The Coldwell Banker name is synonymous with quality nationwide. One out of every nine residential real estate transactions in North America involves a Coldwell Banker agent. Further, Coldwell Banker sells more luxury properties than any other real estate company in the world. Coldwell Banker consistently ranks as the #1 real estate brokerage in North America, based both on transaction sides and sales volume. (source: Real Trends) More than 117,000 Sales Associates and brokers in 3,200 offices are part of the Coldwell Banker real estate network.
- Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette is the Principal Broker for Northwest Arkansas for Cartus, the largest relocation firm in the nation. Servicing over 1,700 area relocations annually and over 100,000 transferees annually, properties listed with our agents receive unique exposure to some of the most qualified buyers.
- A full-color Buyer's Guide, published exclusively by Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette, contains every property listed by our company. Over 80,000 copies are published annually and are distributed continuously in over 200 rack locations in the region and through direct mail.
- Coldwell Banker Faucette Real Estate has a major advertising and promotion presence in all regional newspapers
- Coldwell Banker Faucette Real Estate offers complete real estate education and training, making its associates the best educated in the industry
- Coldwell Banker Faucette Real Estate is the leader in using technology to enhance the service to our customers and clients. Such assets include a fully interactive website, broadband, high-speed data access from every desk in every office, and ongoing technology training for our associates
- CBF is a member of all of the local Boards of Realtors and the regional MLS database.
- CBF is a member of all area Chambers of Commerce.
- CBF offers both Buyer and Seller Service Guarantees.
- CBF offers the Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan, administered and guaranteed by American Home Shield (AHS), the premier provided of home warranties in North America
- CBF offer complete Relocation and Referral Services
- Through an affiliation with Coldwell Banker Mortgage, CBF offers quick mortgage approvals, thereby making your home purchase smoother
- CBF's property listings appear on numerous national websites including: